Our Sport ID Bracelet is a perfect ID solution for runners, joggers, walkers and cyclists.
- Highly reflective – utilizes 3M Scotchlite silver reflective material (essential for jogging low-light conditions).
- NEW & IMPROVED ID CARDS – Stores up to 3 x amount of information as our old style cards
- ID card is kept securely and discreetly within the Sport ID bracelet.
- Can be used as a watch strap or with certain types of heart rate monitors (for use with watches and HRM that utilize strap pins of 0.75 inch width*)
- Easily updated – spare ID card included.
- 100% waterproof – OK to use in the swimming pool & ocean.
- Comfortable and discreet.
- Unisex sport design.
- Size Available (small/medium – wrist circumf. 6-7”) (medium/large wrist circumf. 7-8”)
- Hand sewn quality – Made in CANADA!
Our Sport ID bracelet is the perfect training partner for runners, joggers and cyclists alike.
Supremely comfortable the Sport ID bracelet can be used as a strap for certain wristwatches or heart rate monitors doubling its function and appeal.
Our Sport ID bracelet has been designed to appeal to both men and women with it’s unisex sports design. Easily adjusted to easily accommodate a wide variety of users and wrist diameters makes this ID perfect for you.
The ID card within the Sport ID bracelet can easily be updated / exchanged to allow for changes in address, emergency telephone numbers or medical details.
The Importance of Carrying Sport I.D When you Run or Ride
Carrying your I.D is as important as putting seat belt when getting into car, or strapping on bike helmet to go a ride.
If you participate in running, cycling, jogging, walking, hiking, climbing, skating, skiing, snowboarding, this list is endless, then we encourage you to carry ID & wear reflective safety gear.
The statistics are alarming: In 2006, 4784 pedestrian were killed and a further 61,000 injured across the United States alone. For cycling the number are equally shocking, 773 cyclists killed and a further 44,000 cyclists injured in 2006 in the United States also.
At Vital ID we encourage every runner & cyclist to consider wearing a sport ID bracelet. Wear ID, it just may save your life!