We offer a wholesale program for qualified applicants. This allows you to buy products at discounted prices. The minimum order to qualify for wholesale pricing is 50 units. This quantity can be any combination of products*, sizes & colors. In addition, your discount increases over time as you purchase products from us.
This program is popular with online re-sellers, retail business and commercial companies. Complete the online application for more information. We’d love to share this exciting program with you.
*PLEASE NOTE – This wholesale program is not available for any Worker ID products.
Please complete and submit the electronic form below. Once we have received your submission, we will review your application. Upon approval, we’ll send you wholesaler information. This will include product information sheets and wholesale price list.
- Product Orders & Shipping
- Product Returns
- Use of Trademark
- Sales & Marketing Material
- Liability of Product Use
- Sales Territories & Exclusivity
- Product Replication / Manufacture
- Product Pricing
- Customer Resale
- Product Development & New Product Offerings
- All payments are charged in Canadian dollars ($CAD)
- To process orders and when setting up a new account, we require the customer to provide details of a valid credit card that will be kept securely on file. Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
- Orders are charged in full at the time of shipping using the credit card on file unless other arrangements have been made.
- If cheque payment has been negotiated, all cheques must be received and cleared before the order will be dispatched.
- Orders will be charged at the time of shipping using the customers payment details on file. Any extension of credit terms will be at the sole discretion of Vital I.D. All unpaid and overdue accounts will be subject to appropriate interest penalties.
- All product remain the property of Vital ID Inc. until paid for in full.
- Orders will be shipped as standard via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service (approx 10-12 business day delivery). A shipment tracking number will be provided to the client at the time of shipping.
- Shipping via Canada Post Xpresspost service or Xpresspost International service (6 business day delivery) can be arranged upon request. A shipment tracking number will be provided to the client at the time of shipping.
- Shipping insurance can be arranged at the customers request and expense (orders will only be insured to a maximum value of $100 CAD unless otherwise instructed).
- Minimum order size is 50 units
- To avoid error, product orders must be made in writing either by fax or email.
- Any returned product must be returned in original shipping cases and the product must be returned in unpacked 100% condition.
- Product will only be accepted for return due to a manufacturing fault and that the customer has informed Vital ID of this situation within 10 business days of receipt of the order.
- Any refunded monies will exclude the costs of shipping (excluding faulty product returns).
- The use of the “Vital I.D” trademark & corporate identity (including website & logo design elements) by the customer is prohibited unless permission has been granted in writing by Vital I.D. Inc.
- Vital ID will supply customers with certain selected marketing material including product images and information upon request. These materials will be in digital form for download and use by the customer. All costs for printing and use of these marketing materials will be assumed by the customer.
- Vital ID Inc. assumes no liability for damage or injury sustained in the use of our product.
- Rights for sales territories will only be given at the sole discretion of Vital ID Inc.
- Sales territories agreed verbally or in writing are not legally binding unless a sales territory agreement has been signed by both Vital ID and the customer and will be for a period of a maximum of 12 months unless otherwise agreed
- Sales territories will only be awarded based on a proven successful sales relationship between Vital ID and the customer and requires consistent sales history with agreed volume sales.
- Sales territory agreements can be terminated by either party for any reason by giving 12 weeks written notice to the other party.
- Customers are not permitted to replicate features or design element of our products with products of their own manufacture or manufactured on their behalf during our period of trading and up to a period of 24 months after cessation of a trading agreement with Vital ID.
- Vital ID Inc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time. However the company will provide reasonable notice to customers where it is possible to do so.
- Vital ID reserves the right to specify a price that the customer can charge the end user for the product in the market place (a high and low price). If the customer refuses to abide by this reasonable price range, Vital ID reserves the right to cease future sales to the customer (the recommended price range is set to provide a fair trading environment for all stockists / retailers/ wholesalers of Vital ID products)
- Vital ID Inc. reserves the right to make product changes & improvements to our product range without notice.
- Vital ID Inc. continually innovates and we reserve the right to introduce new products at any time.